Saturday 26 December 2009

Spiritual / Temporal spring clean

_/\_ Spiritual / Temporal spring clean:New Year's decision=WIll only b usin Twitter.No more blog, facebook or facebook fanpage updates, reading of messages, comments, inbox etc... This will be last message on all these webpages. If u still want2 contact or communicate with this insignificant person do this: 1. Join twitter 2. Download and install a decktop client like tweetdeck (you'll thank me-Twitter is useless without a client) 3. Follow AtmaSingh http://twitter.com/AtmaSingh (if u need to be shown the 'Twitter-Ropes' I'll help u with that via Twitter). Why this change for me? i want to decrease time spent communicating with others via internet yet don't want to minimise the meaningful, qualitative, truly useful things it can sometimes afford. Need to contact me re: photography? Pls please visit site: http://www.AtmaImages.com and message me that way - or via twitter! Peace, Love and above all, Vaheguroo

3 comments:

Harpreet Singh said...

going to miss your blogs Singho. waheguru!

Simran Singh said...

Paji i just got into reading your blog, and now your leaving! lol- o well you have done great seva! GONNA MISS DA BLOG!
P.S HAPPY NEW YEAR!:) GURU KIPA KAREH!

Atma Singh said...

_/\_

If you want to keep in touch please do add me as a follow via Twitter - i'm 'AtmaSingh'.

Also although I don't use Facebook I do add updates to the Fanpage - I decided it makes commercial sense as it promotes my photography and I can update it via the same desktop client I use for Twitter which is Tweetdeck :-)

Post a Comment